刊登日期：2023/6/30 上午 12:00:00
IFEM Leadership and Advocacy Skills Development Program
2023/07/13 至 2023/12/11 ～
International Federation for Emergency Medicine (IFEM)
This three-session interactive course focuses on early career leaders and is particularly suited for junior faculty and new emergency medicine specialists.
- Team leadership
- Developing high-performing teams
- Mentorship and growth mindset
- Basic skills for delivering education and developing training programs for junior staff
- Personal leadership style development
- Negotiation skills
- Strategic reviews and an agile response
- Global awareness and benchmarking
Session One: The Authentic Leader
- Self–developing self-awareness
- Personality diagnostics – recognizing and working with difference
- Defining leadership – key concepts of leadership
- Values – developing an authentic, strengths-based leadership style
Session Two: Creating Alignment
- Professional development – developing practice in self and others
- Developing emotional intelligence – building empathy for others
- Transactional analysis – reducing conflict and encouraging positive interactions
Session Three: Managing Performance
- Introduction to coaching and mentoring
- Coaching practice – GROW model
Select a course
We currently have three courses catering to different time zones to choose from.
Note that delegates can only select one cohort to participate in and must be available for all three sessions.
Session One - Thursday 13 July 2023 7:00 am UTCSession Two - Tuesday 1 August 2023 7:00 am UTC Session Three - Monday 21 August 2023 7:00 am UTC
Session One - Tuesday 29 August 2023 1:00 pm UTCSession Two - Tuesday 19 September 2023 1:00 pm UTC Session Three - Tuesday 26 September 2023 1:00 pm UTC
Session One - Friday 10 November 2023 2:00 pm UTCSession Two - Friday 17 November 2023 2:00 pm UTC Session Three - Monday 11 December 2023 2:00 pm UTC
Facilitator: James Willerton
James has extensive experience in commercial and operational roles within high-growth environments and has consulted with all sizes of organizations across multiple sectors. James brings a pragmatic, thought-provoking and experienced-led perspective to address the challenges faced by leaders today. He supports leaders in distributing decision-making and deploying coaching practices to achieve sustainable growth and empower the organization.
Please complete the form on our website and you will be notified of your success and asked to finalise your registration with a payment.
More information and application form